Here is an assortment of spiritually-oriented "Internet" humor,
obtained from many and various sundry sources. Most of the authors' names have
been lost in cyberspace over the years, so profound regrets if anyone feels
unduly honored or slighted about not receiving what they may expect to be
their proper degree of respect or disrespect.
Be cautioned that this material may be considered challenging, irritating,
inappropriate, outrageous, obscene, irreverent, or even sacrilegious by some
Inasmuch as you have been appropriately advised, either have a good day
elsewhere in cyberspace, or enjoy!
This page last updated October 27, 2000.
- He Who Tells the Best Story...
- The Infinite Cycle
- Biblical Question and Answer Time
- God's Inquiry about Lawns
- Lightbulb Logistics
- Avraham's Test
- A Prayer For 5760
- Nepalese Good Luck Mantra
- Important Words
- God's Total Quality Management Questionnaire
- A Challenging Golf Game.
- All I Really Need To Know I Learned From Noah'S Ark.
- Acquiring a Wife.
- Men are Four.
- Theeeeeeeee Best of Services.
- Wishes Do Get Granted.
- The Alpha Geek.
- What is Easter?
- A Balanced Ecology.
- The High Scandal.
- Forrest Gump Goes to Heaven.
- Why God Never Received Tenure.
- Where Did Pets Come From?
- A Local Call.
- Why did the Chicken Cross the Road?
- Noah's Ark - A Modern Tale.
- In The Beginning.
- Hell - Exothermic or Endothermic?
- Hell's Freezing Temperature.
- Just a Second.
- If God Were A Programmer.
- The Friars.
- That Word.
- Swami Beyondananada's Ten Guidelines for Enlightenment.
- Legal Help is Hard to Find.
- Capitalist Hell vs Communist Hell.
- Bad Boys.
- The Burglar's Spiritual Encounter.
- A Modern Lord's Prayer.
- The Lesson.
- A Politically Correct Christmas Poem.
- Bran Muffins.
- The News.
- Copyright ©1996, 2000 SCCS.